Kidcreate’s Commitment to Your Family
At Kidcreate Studio, the health of our students and staff has always been a top priority! As such, we wanted to let you know what we are doing in response to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. As a result, we have implemented additional precautions at our studios to safeguard the health of all that visit.
Additional Precautions Being Taken at Our Studios-
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up in our studio lobbies.
- As always, hand-washing will be a frequent occurrence in our art classes. After all, art is a messy business!
- Studio tables and chairs will be disinfected with a Center for Disease Control (CDC) approved sanitizer after each class.
- The hard surfaces and chairs in our studio lobbies and our restrooms will be disinfected after each class.
- Aprons will be washed after each use.
- We have stressed with our employees on the importance of washing their hands, covering coughs and sneezes and staying home if they feel sick. Per CDC recommendations, we will ask employees returning from an area of the world identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk to self-quarantine for 14 days.
What Can You Do to Help?
- Stay healthy! Encourage your family to wash their hands frequently (20 seconds please), use hand-sanitizer, cover coughs and sneezes, avoid touching their eyes, mouth and nose, and get plenty of rest.
- Don’t send a sick child to class! If you need to cancel due to illness, we will waive our $5.00 rescheduling fee and do our best to reschedule your child into a make-up class at a later date or issue you a studio credit.
Please know that we will continue to monitor the situation on a local and national level and will implement any additional recommended precautionary measures.